There’s a reason that CBD gummies have become so popular across the world. They offer a unique experience for CBD consumers, combining easy dosing with fun and portability.
Here are the most common features of CBD gummies:
- Longer-Lasting Effects: CBD gummies are taken orally, just like other edibles. Given this, they typically have a slightly slower onset than CBD oil, but they also produce longer-lasting effects. However, the strength of effects also depends on the gummy’s potency.
- Low-to-Moderate Concentration: While it’s possible to find gummies with up to 100 mg per piece, most CBD gummies carry between 10–30 mg per count. The ideal potency depends on the consumer’s weight, age and the type of effects they desire. For most people, the 10–30 mg range is sufficient, although larger people or those with severe symptoms may need stronger formats of CBD in their routine.
- Full-Spectrum vs Isolate: Isolate-based products only contain CBD, while full-spectrum extracts feature a whole array of other non-psychoactive cannabinoids like cannabinol (CBN) or cannabigerol (CBG), as well as trace amounts of THC, terpenes and other nutrients. Most CBD gummies sold today are made with 99% pure isolate or using a broad-spectrum extract, in which CBD and the remaining compounds were separated from THC.
- Lots of Flavors to Choose From: CBD gummies come in a very wide range of flavors, including fruity, exotic, herbal and sour options. Full-spectrum gummies also have more added sugar to mask the distinct taste of natural CBD.
- Sugars vs. Sweeteners: CBD gummies can be sweetened with natural fruit juices and concentrates. Some companies use sweeteners like stevia, erythritol, or aspartame, whereas others use regular sugar for improved taste of their products. If you have a medical condition that excludes sugars from your diet, we recommend looking for gummies with natural sweeteners.
- Gluten-Free & Vegan: CBD users who are vegan or allergic to gluten can sleep safe—most CBD gummies available for sale today are gluten-free and vegan. However, we encourage you to always read product labels or reach out to company representatives if necessary.
- Affordable: Of course, CBD gummies are more expensive than your average Haribo bears, but considering the quality of ingredients, they are priced very reasonably for a guilt-free snack. For example, the average price for a package containing 30 pieces of 5 mg gummies is $20—this breaks down to roughly 67 cents per gummy and 13 cents per mg.
Is CBD Gummies Safe?
The majority of products containing CBD oil– consisting of CBD gummies– are considered generally risk-free as long as they originate from a trusted resource. Their relaxing and pain-relieving properties are well recorded and the list of side effects is extremely short. A lot of them are small and nearly non-existent when you take CBD in regular dosages.
Typical adverse effects of CBD include:
- Dry Mouth: This is the problem with most cannabinoid-based products. CBD may interact with receptors that control saliva production, resulting in mild or moderate dryness in the mouth. You may also notice strong feelings of thirst, especially when taking gummies with high concentrations of CBD. Staying well hydrated during that time should effectively curb the symptoms.
- Dizziness: Some users experience dizziness as a result of a temporary drop in blood pressure immediately after taking CBD products. For people with blood pressure issues or those taking certain medications, we recommend seeing a doctor before buying CBD gummies.
- Diarrhea: Extremely high doses of CBD may upset the stomach and trigger diarrhea.
- Appetite Fluctuation: CBD is thought to be a mild appetite suppressant, although some consumers report increased appetite after eating CBD gummies. This may be caused by the sugar inside the gummies, which further increases cravings.
In addition, CBD gummies with added sugar may not be a good choice for people with diabetic issues or various other conditions where the individual needs to limit sugar consumption. For these individuals, we suggest sugar-free gummies.
Can You Get High Consuming CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies can relax you, yet they will not get you high in the same way that THC products do.
Some full-spectrum gummies will have a trace quantity of THC, but in most cases, this amount will not exceed 0.3%.
And despite the lack of psychoactive effects, CBD gummies in high doses can make you feel sleepy. That’s why we always suggest new consumers to err on the side of caution, especially if they require to remain concentrated throughout the day– or when operating equipment and automotive.
How Many CBD Gummies Should You Consume for the First Time?
A CBD gummy may include anywhere from 5 to 100 mg of CBD, so it all come down to exactly how strong your gummies are. As we have noted, there’s no one-size-fits-all dose; the optimal amount of CBD for any kind of offered specific depends upon a series of biological factors.
Follow this link for buying high-quality CBD Gummies – https://www.hempemu.com/